Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I enroll for an Auslan course?

There are a few different avenues for Auslan courses:

Where can I get help with my hearing aids?

Can I get help with hearing the doorbell/smoke alarm/phone?

  • Word of Mouth Technology has all sorts of assistive listening devices

When do the Deafness Foundation Grants open and close?

Deafness Foundation Grants open on 1 July each year and close on 30 October -

Can you help me if I am outside of Australia?

We cannot assist you if you are outside of Australia, our expertise and referrals lie within Australia, due to the size of our organization we cannot support the international community.

Get in Touch 

Thanks for submitting!

Contact Us Directly

Phone: 03 9738 2909

3/653 Mountain Hwy, Bayswater VIC 3153